The caravan park (or Wemyss Bay Holiday Park) is built on the site where Kelly Castle, which burnt down in 1740, once stood. The park is owned by Parkdean Holidays and occupies a 150 acre site. There is also Kellybank Caravan Park behind Wemyss Bay Holiday Park.
For contact details of the caravan parks, see the business directory.
Please note, this website has no connection with the Wemyss Bay caravan park. This website is for the village of Wemyss Bay. Please do not contact us with enquiries about caravan park bookings.
Kellybank Caravan Park (in 2005)